Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

The Awesome Narrative

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing narrative writing. We had to write a story that was made up about anything we want. I wrote about a haunted house I still haven't finished but it is really fun to do. First we had to write a plan for out narrative when we were writing we could not redo our plan. We had to make sure we had a good amount of detail in our narrative writing. I did a lot of writing and I found my writing very fun to read. Also when the writing time was over we had to go to a buddy and share our writing.


Have you done a narrative link for my writing here

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aaron it’s me Alexander from your class. I really like your blog post about your narrative writing. It was a very wonderful story and I really liked it. When I was reading your narrative I saw so many interesting and descriptive words. I like the way you used lots of punctuation and I really enjoyed reading it.

    What happened at the end of your story?

    ReplyDelete