Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Awesome P.E

 In Te Maunga and Te Ngahere we have been doing P.E rotations. We had to get in our house groups and line up. Then we had to go with one teacher that would do a different activity. We had a few different activities to do. We could do Skills, Soccer, Touch or Netball. I really enjoyed doing these PE activity and I thought it was very fun. Basically for the skills activity we were just doing some fun and activities like getting in a circle and practising throwing and catching balls when we did a hole loop we stepped back a bit and repeated the cycle. 


Have you done P.E.?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron my name is Ahi for Ahipara school I really liked you blog about your guys P.E we also have P.E at our school we do netball I Dont really lie its though I haven't done netball before so Im bad at it and also blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete