Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Excellent Epro8

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing a thing called Epro8. Epro8 is all about measurement. The last Epro8 we had to try make a catapult with 30 sticks, 30 rubber bands, some tape, a piece of a4 and a3 pieces of paper. For this we had to watch a video teaching us about different types of energy. We needed to use two types of energy potential energy and kinetic energy. Potential energy is when all the energy is stored inside the energy, kinetic energy is when all the energy moves out. What we did well was planning it. What we didn’t do well was listening to everyone's ideas or trying them. I dont think that I helped much so i’ll do that next time.


Have you done Epro8?



3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Aaron, its me Alexander from your class. I really like your post because you shared how you felt and what you used for your catapult. I really liked the way you described the energy because it was very interesting. I definitely learnt something new about energy from your post like what kinetic and potential energy is. You could of said what your group did well. How long did it take you to make your catapult? And also how far did yours go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. G’day Aaron my name is Mikaira and I also go to Paihia School like you. I liked that you explained what kinetic and potential energy is. I like Edpro 8 too and it is fun especially because it is hands on. Next time say why you thought you were successful. How did you build the catapult?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron it’s Christopher, I really like your epro8 catapult because it was built different than everyones and it’s better. I like how your group was holding the catapult. I like how you were taking the photo I think it was you if it was not I like how you and your group built it.

    Did you get points??

    ReplyDelete