Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

super cyber smart

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing a fun thing called cyber smart. For this activity we had to make a google drawing and then use the shapes tool to make fish. We made fish because we were learning to use the shapes to explain something in a fun and creative way I found this activity really interesting and fun because we were doing something better than work. I learnt the cool things I can 

make with one tool. I think this activity was very fun

I hope we could do it again. I really did well in making the fish.


Have you done this activity?




2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Aaron!! we worked on cyber smart to but I have one question. What challenge are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron my names Aliyah im from Ahipara school i liked how you worked on cyber smart Ka pai to mahi keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete