Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Terrific Food Web

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about the food web for our Ngahere. We had 10 pictures and had to put them in order to make a food web. Then we had to put arrows pointing to what animal eats it. The arrows on my teacher's food web are different colors because it’s easy to see because every animal that gets eaten by an animal is one color arrow. The arrows are pointing to what animal eats it because the energy goes to the other animal that is called an energy transfer. A food web is when you show what eats what animal and what that animal eats kind of in a chain. My food web is not right because I should've colored the arrows that go to one animal and different colors to a different animal. Also my arrows are pointing the wrong direction. Lastly I dont have enough arrows. 


Have you heard of a food web ?

No comments:

Post a Comment