Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

The Scary Tsunami

 


In The whole Bay Of Islands their was almost a tsunami I was very terrified we had to walk up a big hill which made me very tired. Then the alarm went off. I felt very scared I even cried. We stayed up the hill for about 4 1/2 hours. We watched the ripples in the water. Later in the day some people came with our bags. We ate some food from our lunch boxes and then some people came with some sausages they were very spicy. Gina was also doing quizzes about movies. Then I think it was over I went down with my nana I told my class where I was and lied on the couch. I was a bit angry that I didn't see the tsunami it would have been interesting to watch but not really. 


Have you seen a tsunami ?



















1 comment:

  1. No I have never seen a tsunami but once when I was young there was a warning that there could be one. My mum and dad (pop pop) took us to the beach to watch it! We laughed about how silly that was for many years.

    ReplyDelete