Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

terrific tasks

 This week in Te Ngahere we have been doing a fun thing called task masters. We had a task to do and the team that was the best won. We also came up with names for our teams my team's name was task cuzies. In my group their was Manaaki,Ebony and Me. for the first task we had to find or make a nice present for the teacher. My team gave the teacher a bracelet. We came 3rd and the team that came first made a pies of paper that said whea best and I can see why they would be 1st. The second task the next day was their was a picture outside and there was two runners and a drawer we had to the runners had to go outside and look at the picture then tell the drawer. The drawer could not go anywhere and the runners can't touch the paper. This task was hard because everyone was yelling at me. the end of the day came and then we had to do it again the next day it was a bit easy at the start but then they started yelling again it was so stressful then it was over it was a bit fun and I enjoyed  it.  

Have you watched taskmasters ?

Also my pictures are here


atempt 2




 

atempt 1


4 comments:

  1. Wow great work Task Cuzzies! Did you win a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Tillie I go to Ahipara school. I love your post it is really interesting. I want to read more, but maybe next time you can say what you are posting. But keep up the good work bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora,my name is aliyah i go to Ahipara school.i love the way you did your post,maybe add a little more interesting words,i loved how use did the task cuzzies maybe Ahipara school can try it,hope to hear more,keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete