Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Super Science


 In Te Ngahere we went to the Bay Of Islands college. We went there to do the science Roadshow. We had to go into a room and sit down. Then we saw two scientists that were going to show us about the different types of gases. After that we had to go into groups of three then we could go to any of the science  experiments. there was a really interesting science project where you had to put a small ball into a tube and then lift something and then the ball shot out at a target. My favorite thing was a really fun electricity quiz.In the electricity quiz you had a question where you had to hold the button next to it and the button next to the answer. 


Have you done a Science RoadShow? 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Alexander and I'm a year 5 student from Paihia School. I like how you explained what the science roadshow showed you and what your favourite part was. I have never been to a science roadshow before.

    ReplyDelete